Samsung One UI 3.1 is out now — check out every new featureFebruary 24, 2021
Samsung started rolling out its latest One UI 3.1 software update to select regions last week, bringing new features from thephone series to more devices, including the series, series, and .
Samsung never uses stock Android software, but instead puts its own spin on the design. In the early days of Galaxy phones, it was something called TouchWiz, which was. In late 2018, Samsung with the aim to make it easier for users to navigate their phones. The third generation of the software arrived in December along with .
One UI 3.1 includes the following new features, all of which are already available on Galaxy S21 phones:
- Enhanced single take: An updated for phone cameras lets you capture multiple images and video clips by pressing the shutter button just once. The feature launched on the Galaxy S20, but the S21 line brought more effects.
- Object eraser: The new intelligent photo editing tool cuts out any unwanted parts of your pictures, without manual editing.
- Multimic recording: Record audio through both your phone and a connected Bluetooth device at the same time, for better quality audio and video.
- Eye comfort shield: This new setting automatically adjusts the being emitted from your phone based on the time of day, which could help with eye strain. You can enable it from your Quick Settings panel.
- Private Share: This feature lets you share encrypted files and set permission and expiration dates for the data, as well as grant read-only access.
For more, check out, and CNET’s and .
CNET’s Shara Tibken contributed to this report.